Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: How annoying are banks?

Wednesday 9 March 2011

How annoying are banks?

I am so annoyed today.  It has taken a month to attempt to open a current account and savings account with a bank, that I will not name for obvious, but all I can say is that they are bleeping useless.  I mean come on, how complicated can it be.  Well it seems very!.

After numerous visits to the branch, phone calls to call centres that pass you to pillar to post, I have finally had enough.  So I entered a formal complaint.  What was the response?  Well Mrs Anderson if you would like to pop into the branch......  Oh No I point blank refuse to make yet another trip and sign another useless form.  Forget it!

Needless to say I am now entering into the process of attempting to transfer my account to another back, this time hopefully one that has a little more knowledge of customers needs.  I wouldn't class myself as a stroppy customer, I am usually quite laid back with regards to call centre, but this one has really wound me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment