Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Never Ending Mr Tumble

Thursday 14 April 2011

Never Ending Mr Tumble

It's a no work day for me today. Well, in the sense that I don't actually have to go into work, instead I've the harder and unpaid job of being mummy. 

First up was the school run.  How I long for next week... The Easter holidays.  A few weeks of not having to get up and start making pack lunches before I have even opened my eyes.  To just laze around in my pj's until about 9, bliss.  Even though I don't get lie ins that doesn't matter, to be able to just chill out is just as good.  I also have a few days off from work. I am hoping nice weather and a few trips to the park.

So, got back from school and started on the huge task of having a good top to bottom clean, Charlie decided that he was going to watch his Mr Tumble DVD.  We have now had it on repeat for the last 8 hours.  Wouldn't mind he doesn't watch it, he goes off and plays with his toys, but try and turn it over and he instantly knows! I end up watching it and singing along.   Needless to say I can now describe numerous useless items in sign language. 




Have been seriously neglecting my writing these last few weeks.  Everything just seems to have got in the way and I kinda lost my way a bit with it.  Then I get the doubts am I just being silly?  Have I got my head in the clouds again?.  But no, I will carry on, because if nothing else I am really enjoying it. The plan for the rest of the night is get the kids to bed and embark on assignment 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment