Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: New Bathroom

Thursday 20 October 2011

New Bathroom

It's been a tough week what with sorting heating issues and nursing poorly children, but superwoman that I am (Hahaha) I have managed to completely transform my bathroom and stuck to my budget of £150.00.

So this was the view of the room last week. 

       

Yep it was looking pretty shocking. 








 Just look at what a bit of hard work can achieve.  I have ruined my nails and my hands are feeling really sore.  But it has so been worth it. 





The best thing is the knowledge that I did it all.  From the painting and papering to the laying of the flooring all my own work and yep I am feeling just a little proud of myself.  In fact could be time for a career change....

No comments:

Post a Comment