Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer

Sunday 4 December 2011

What a goddam awful week.  I am going to go to bed tonight, close the page and see tomorrow as a new start.  A new week.  Things certainly cannot get much worse and going forward I can see some big changes and tough times ahead.

On the positive, It makes you realise what is really and truly important in life.  The things most important to me are family, friends and laughter.  With these magic ingredients you can battle anything. 

In the midst of the chaos this week I have found that I am actually more organised than normal with regards Christmas.  My tree and decorations are all up and the kids presents have all been wrapped and sent to Santa.  There is not much left for me to do but sit back, put my feet and up (Yeah, I wish) and laugh at all the last minute shoppers battling he crowds.  I have one last dreaded task to undertake and that is the writing of the Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment