Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Don't leave kisses on my texts!!

Monday 19 March 2012

Don't leave kisses on my texts!!

I'm not sure if it is just me, but does anybody else think that it's weird if your ex, yes your ex, leaves not one kiss but two, on a text message?

To cut a long story short we had been liaising via text with regards times for the parents evening at my daughters school tomorrow.  You can imagine my shock when the words.  "I'll see you there x x" appeared on my screen.  "What the fu**, you cheeky bar steward" (that's the tame version) I shouted at my phone.  Not that he could hear, but it made me feel better.

99% of the time we barely say a civil word to each other, apart from when he is after something or up to something and wants to get in my good books.  I can only assume that he has forgotten who was texting, which to be fair I think I am more insulted about.

It will be fun tomorrow night when we have to spend at least 10 to 15 minutes together in the same room.  Let the fireworks begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment