Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer

Friday 9 March 2012

I managed to get a good sleep last night, but I'm feeling even more exhausted today.  Guess this lack of sleep catches up with you. At least Charlie is on the mend. After the stressful day yesterday I went to bed early and actually nodded off whilst reading my book, only to wake up at 11.30pm to what I thought was Charlie crying.  I went dashing through to his bedroom only to find him fast asleep and snoring. Not only does he invade my waking hours he's obviously now invading my dreams.

I'm missing my little princess tonight.  She has decided to sleep at her dads for the first time since last summer and I know that I won't get much sleep tonight.  I'll be fretting over if she's alright.  Knowing what she is like she's all talk, but when it comes down to it, I know she won't settle well.   It's so strange having one of them here and one not.  There's no fighting, no arguing and no screaming.  It's far to quiet and not right.  Roll on tomorrow.  Let the arguments begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment