Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Back to Work!

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Back to Work!

It was back to work today and typically the sun has been shinning.  At least I have some more holidays booked and only tomorrow to work before I have another 5 days off.  The bad news is that I will have to get up and organised in the morning.  The kids have been sleeping in just recently and it's been lovely to get up around 8 and have a leisurely breakfast. For the first time in years I have been able to sit and have half hour read before tackling the chores,  Tomorrow will be back to the normal whirlwind up, kids dressed, rush, rush, rush!

I have signed up for a short course at Hull University today.  I am actually considering doing a degree course, but at the moment, I just can't commit the time due to having Charlie still not of school age. I have however found a 10 week course, on short story writing, which sounds right up my street.  It runs on a Wednesday night so I don't have to juggle work hours and my mum has very kindly stepped up to mark and agreed to be my babysitter.  I don't know what I would do without her

No comments:

Post a Comment