Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: What a week!

Sunday 1 April 2012

What a week!

It's been all go this week. I don't feel like I have had a minute to myself.  It's been an endless round of Easter bonnet parades. Prior to that I had the joy of making them.  Spending 3 nights surrounded by mountains of tissue paper, glue and googly eyes is not my idea of fun.  I definitely aren't creative in that area.  I hate anything to do with making things and needless to say my living room was filled with expletives on more than one occasion.  At least now that is all done and dusted and my creations will be safely stowed away until next year.
Yesterday was spring cleaning day.  I moved through the house like a whirlwind.  I was a woman on a mission and at time  the kids were scared to breathe never mind move. I now have a very large amount of rubbish to dispose of.  How the hell do I accumulate such an amount of clatter and junk? I do wish my kids would stop growing as well.  I have black bags brimming with barely worn shoes and clothes that have all been outgrown.

After a 7 hour cleaning session my house is now clutter free and sparkling clean, it won't last long, so I will enjoy it while it does. Last night I barely moved off the sofa.  Well, just far enough, to the fridge and back to top up the wine glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment