Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Arrrgghhhh!!! Nothing Fits

Saturday 30 June 2012

Arrrgghhhh!!! Nothing Fits

I'm due to go to a christening tomorrow and last week, glancing in my wardrobe that is already full to bursting, I decided nope I don't need a new outfit. Surely, there is something I can find to wear.  So tonight I thought I'd have a little look and see what I could find.  Oh my god, out of the 70 plus dresses I cannot find a single one that I want to wear.

I have spent the last hour trying outfit after outfit after outfit.  The discarded pile building up as clothes started getting thrown around and I started to get increasingly annoyed.  It's a good job the kids have decided to stay at their dads.  I have to be honest been like a demented woman. Slamming doors, throwing stuff around and generally letting off steam. 

Then to make matters worse I looked at the devastation that I had left in my path and had to spend a further 15 minutes placing every item and shoving them back into the wardrobe all the while swearing and cursing under my breath.

It really doesn't help that just recently the weight has, to be honest, been creeping up a bit.  Ever since I stopped smoking, slowly but surely, the odd pound has crept on here and there.  Well, it has got to stop.  It's got to stop now and start going in the opposite direction.

The time has come for drastic action.  There is no way that I am going to start buying bigger sizes.  I have been down that road before and ended up being fairly large.  I promised myself after losing 5 stone and slimming down to a tiny size 8 that I would never let it spin out of control again and yet here I am.

So, from Monday there will be no more chocolate, or chips, or crisps, or anything remotely bad for me.  It's going to be full on healthy eating and the worst part, more exercise.  I need to get motivated and sort it.  I may have to dig out the photo of when I was at my largest to remind me of what I do not want to go back to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment