Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Review of Forgive Me by Lesley Pearse

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Review of Forgive Me by Lesley Pearse

All I can say is I'm glad I have finished this book because maybe now I can start living my life without constantly trying to sneak in a 5 minute read here, there and everywhere.  Predictably from the first page I have been unable to put this book down and it's definitely one of the best books I have read in a long time.

I'm a massive fan of Lesley Pearse and own all of her books and this one did not disappoint.  I would go so far as to say it's one of her best.

Poor Eva moves from tragedy to tragedy.  Her whole world is blown apart when her mother commits suicide and it's not long before Eva realises that her life as she knew it was all based on lies.  Just when things cannot get any worse and Eva sinks into depression your heart bleeds as you read on and her world blows up again throwing her yet more grief and heartbreak her way. I literally wanted to shout at the book to give the poor girl a break she doesn't deserve anymore.

I physically needed to read the book as quickly as I could to get to the ending that it so rightly deserved.  Amazing story!

No comments:

Post a Comment