Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Tarot Cards and the Future.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Tarot Cards and the Future.

I took the plunge tonight and did something I have wanted to do for years.  I had my cards read.  I've always been a little on the sceptical side. I'm not sure if I believe in all the life after death and whether cards can really tell us anything but I have to say that after tonight I maybe see things slightly differently.

There were a couple of random things at the start about a new house, possibly decorating, moving house or building a conservatory.  Well, at the moment none of those things are planned but who knows?  Then she mentioned a new car, or possibly tyres.  Well, my air pressure needs checking so I suppose that did cross my mind today.

The fallings out of the past week were clear to see and one of the first things she said was I'd told someone who had been trying to boss me about some home truths which quite shocked them as they were not expecting the reaction they received.  That was certainly the case on Tuesday.

Then we moved onto my dads health which hasn't been so good of late.  She brought up things that until I spoke to him tonight even I didn't know but the outlook is after a really roller coaster of a ride the future is looking a lot more settled, which was nice to hear.

I then moved onto my writing.  Obviously I want to know if anything will ever come off and if ultimately I will make a success of it.  The cards were positive and the there's good indication of success although I may need to think about taking it a new direction.  Then she got the crystal which also strongly answered my question so I was very pleased with that.

Saving the best till last I asked about relationships.  Basically I'm going to have someone special walking by my side, I may have already met said person or I will shortly.  The ex is not going to like it but there is a strong indication of a new romance. 

My final cards were of harmony, balance and love.  Couldn't really ask for more.  All in all it was a very enjoyable experience and one I would like to repeat.  Watch this space and I'll keep you posted on any writing success of new romances that come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment