Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Exhausting Day

Thursday 24 March 2011

Exhausting Day

I am officially shattered.  It's been an absolutely glorious spring day today.  I thought I'd make the most of it and do some serious tidying up of the garden.  This led to me deciding that, actually I don't like much about  my garden.  One thing led to another and before I knew it I had I dug up the majority of my plants and shrubs.  I have big plans to start again.

So I'm left with some very bare flower beds and a serious big pile of rubbish, that I somehow have to get rid of.  Every part of my body feels sore, my hands are covered in scratches and blisters, but hopefully it should be worth it.

It was also a very good workout (which hopefully should help with the weight loss) and yeah it's not going well.  I have rigorously stuck to the diet, no chocolate, no biscuits or anything nice of any description has passed my lips.  I have lived on rabbit food and I lost the grand total of 1 lb.  I couldn't believe it.  In fact I'm beginning to think my scales are actually broken.  You never know they could be!!

But I will not give up.  I will soldier on.  I am determined that I will lose that stone before the summer.  I will fit back into my clothes from last year, I certainly can't afford to buy yet another new wardrobe, It's a good job that little essential called the Maxi dress is still in fashion as they cover up all evils Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment