Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Early Valentines Night

Sunday 10 February 2013

Early Valentines Night

My man and me had decided that as Valentines day this year falls on a Thursday, which is not the easiest night for us, what with him commuting to work and me having the two kids, that we would make last night our Valentines night.

I have to say that he has well and truly spoilt me.  He arrived to pick me up at 7.30 holding a lovely bunch of pink and red roses and I got not one bottle of perfume but two.  On top of that we went out for a lovely meal to one of my favourite places and had a fantastic night with a few glasses of wine and some good food.  I even managed to have a very rare Sunday morning lie in. 

All in all it has been one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment