Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Nurse Duties Today!

Monday 11 March 2013

Nurse Duties Today!

With two snotty children both complaining of sore throats and plagued with coughs and sneezes it's a day off work today to play nurse maid.  They are both feeling a little bit sorry for themselves and are currently sat together (for a change) watching a DVD.  This leaves me a few precious moments of sanity before I hear the word "Muuummmmm" again.  They have had me at their beck and call all day.

To makes matters worse my eyes feel like saucers due to Charlie waking up at 3am and from then until 5.30am he came through to the bedroom 7 times.  Arghhhh!  Come 5.30 I finally was allowed to drop back off to sleep before the alarm rudely went off at 6.30am. 

I have to say it was nice to be able to stay in bed a while, as my man got up and made me a coffee and once the decision had been made that the kids were really to ill to go to school there was nothing I needed to get up for so it was a sneaky half hour read in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment