Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Girlie Nights.

Sunday 5 May 2013

Girlie Nights.

I had an awesome night out last night with the girls.  I met some amazing new people and it was just what I needed after the last couple of weeks.  The drinks flowed, the music played and by the end of the night my feet were killing.

After a fair few vodkas we hit the dance floor big time.  I have to say that some of the music in some of the bars left a lot to be desired but what the hell it was all good fun.  I even managed to end up in a nightclub.  I haven't been in one of those for years.  I partied like I was 18 again.  I wish.

I crawled in at 2am and can you believe it I was awake at 6.30am.  6.30am on a Sunday morning when I didn't even have any kids to contend with, is just not funny.  My one chance of a much needed sleep in and I'm wide awake.

I have paid the price for it today.  My head is pounding and it took till 12 and buckets loads of coffee just to be able to function.  It's a good job the kids are at their dads until later. I have a feeling it will be a very early night for me tonight but it was so worth it.  I can't wait for the next one ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment