Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Mills and Boons - Tempted to Write Competition

Monday 20 January 2014

Mills and Boons - Tempted to Write Competition

So, I've heard about this little writing competition over the weekend and thought I would give it go.  It's daily questions from today until 31st January.  I don't expect to get anywhere but who dares wins.  It's all good practice.

Todays question has been to come up with a hero for a story. I've had a fun evening thinking up all kinds of delicious men.  I have to say though, why I came up with the name I did is a bit of a mystery and I should have come up with something better but to late now my post has been entered. 

For anyone that fancies joining in with this here is the link https://www.facebook.com/millsandboon

No comments:

Post a Comment