Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Bitch!

Saturday 10 September 2011

Bitch!

Why is it girls that some months when the dreaded period arrives we can just merrily go about life? It doesn't affect you in amy way, you just simplycarry on like any other day, But every once in a while you turn into a raving lunatic.  You know you are being irrational but you really cannot help yourself.  Well, that is how I feel today....

Not yet deceided whether I want to laugh, cry, scream, throw things around a bit, or do all of those things whilst running round naked.

I've tried tackling some writing and that isn't happening, so I thought ok, I 'll sort out all of the rubbish in my wardrobe.  Big mistake.  That ended up with a major strop.  Picked everything back up and threw it all back in slamming the doors after it. 

What about feet up and read my book? I haven't had a day like that in ages.  But can't concentrate on that either.

So, I put my CD on full blast and had a good old sing whilst tackling some ironing.  You can't beat a singalong to Meredith Brooks 'Bitch'.  Remember that? "I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint.  I do not feel ashamed. I'm hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing inbetween.  Perfect.  Feel so much better now.

Plan for the rest of the day. I have no idea....  

No comments:

Post a Comment