Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Maybe!

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Maybe!

Why something as simple as the kids being on school holiday causes so much chaos to my daily routines is beyond me.  Take this morning, I don't start work until 12 and usually on a school day, I am up early, super organised and I manage to get a million and one jobs done before work.  This morning, the kids slept in until 8, and as I am kind of partial to a little lie in myself, having been deprived any sleep past 6.30 am for the past 3 and half years, it's a novelty to wake up at 6.30 and just lay there snuggled under the duvet.

It then takes me from 8.15 to 11.00 just to sort one load of washing, wash the pots, bath the kids and get showered and dressed for work.  How on earth did it manage to take 3 hours, when I can normally achieve that and more in 45 minutes.  The ironic thing was I was still running late and shouting at the kids to hurry up and get their shoes on, while they just sat in a daze staring at the TV.

My night has not got any better. The kids have been hyper, running round like a pair of loonies and my head is pounding again.  I love spending time with the kids but phew is it hard work at times.

I have to admit that at the minute though everything other aspect of my life is pretty good.  There maybe a few changes on the cards.  I'm not going to say to much at the minute but maybe things just might / probably /  maybe be about to get a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment