- Have I stuck to the stated word count - check
- Name not on main body of the story - check.
- Document double spaced - check.
- Word count added to document - check
- Required details added to header - check.
Why then as I'm placing the story into the envelope and about to seal it down do I feel the need to re-read just one last time? I just have this feeling in the back of my mind that there is something I have missed. Anyway, it's done. The envelope is sealed and the next step is the post office. The it's the nervous wait to see if I here anything back. Fingers crossed.