My story was featured in yesterdays Hull Daily Mail and it's all rather embarrassing to be in the spotlight. However, I did this to make a point that you just don't know what is in these products that are used on children's faces, and I just want all parents to be made aware of just what can happen.
At this stage I am involved with Trading Standards who are carrying out tests on the product that was used on the day of the event Until these are concluded I don't know what was used and whether this was just a reaction or something more sinister.
From the research I have done over the past few days it would seems that a water product should always be used and is the safest for children although there will always be cases where a child may react.
If anyone would like to read the piece that was written please follow the link below: