Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Face Painting - Hits the News

Friday 28 February 2014

Face Painting - Hits the News

My story was featured in yesterdays Hull Daily Mail and it's all rather embarrassing to be in the spotlight. However, I did this to make a point that you just don't know what is in these products that are used on children's faces, and I just want all parents to be made aware of just what can happen.

At this stage I am involved with Trading Standards who are carrying out tests on the product that was used on the day of the event   Until these are concluded I don't know what was used and whether this was just a reaction or something more sinister.

From the research I have done over the past few days it would seems that a water product should always be used and is the safest for children although there will always be cases where a child may react.

If anyone would like to read the piece that was written please follow the link below:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-mum-Jayne-Baker-threatens-legal-action-face/story-20714415-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment