Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Guest Blogger

Sunday 14 August 2011

Guest Blogger

It has been a really productive weekend this weekend. With the kids away I got cracking and I have almost completed my Proofreading assignment 1.  It just needs a final check and that is good to go.

I have also sent off four readers letter with accompanying photos, written and sent off a travel article and  started drafting a further article.  There has been steam coming from keyboard.

Check out this link http://www.writersbureau.com/blog/ I am guest blogger on the writers bureau blog this week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jane - you really are on a roll!! Congratulations and long may it continue. I like your diary/notebook idea - perhaps, if I can be more disciplned with my own 'scribbles', it will enable me to update my blog more easily when I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank rainbow, I have really got back into it this weekend. I must admit I have been slacking these last few months. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete