Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer

Sunday 23 October 2011

I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while.  The kids have both gone to their dads and it would be a chance for me to have some much needed me time.  Guess what? I'm bored.  Don't know what to do with myself and i'm missing their noise and mess.  The house is far to peaceful and clean and it just feels empty.

The plan was to get stuck in and get on with my assignment.  I've read it twice, scratched my head, made a coffee, read it again and put it away.  I just cannot seem to concemtrate.  I'm feeling really restless and my brain is in over-drive.  The problem is that I have that many ideas that I could write about, but then I get side tracked thinking about another idea and actually get nothing at all done.

So, this weekend I give in.  Think I may just put my feet, read my book and paint my nails.  Before the little devils get home and the normal glorious chaos ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment