Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Day Two!

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Day Two!

By chance yesterday I come across NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and I couldn't get the idea out of my head. In fact it kept me awake last night thinking could I really find something different to write about every day for a month, I'm not sure I can, but what the hell. I am going to give it a go.

At the moment my brain feels a bit like a car crash. I have that many thoughts and ideas, things I want to tackle and ultimately achieve, yet they are scattered all over the road in pieces. I need to form a plan of attack and start to put my thoughts into some sort of order and ultimately repair my smashed car.

I was sat in my bed at 3am this morning with my notebook drawing up a plan of attack.. The first thing to go is the social networking. I am wasting all my time checking out statuses and playing silly games. So that is going to stop. I have drawn up a list of what needs to done and so I am all fired up and ready to go.

I keep a personal diary and I do write in that more or less every day and on reading it back I generally have something different to say or witter about. So, if I can do that on a personal level (and no it will never see the light of day or I really would be taken away in a white jacket) then I'm pretty sure I can come up with something everyday to blog about. My aim is to find at least 10 minutes a day to write a little up date.

My motivation to leave the day job. I remember sitting at work this time last year and thinking I really don't want to be sat here anymore and guess what? I'm still there. Dealing with the same old crap day in day out. What I want to do is be a writer and to do that I need to start putting the hours in.

So here goes... see you all tomorrow with more wittering.

No comments:

Post a Comment