Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Dirty Love Rats!

Sunday 20 November 2011

Dirty Love Rats!

Following on from yesterdays post the title Dirty Love Rats just keeps popping to mind.  So, here goes...

Yes, I have known my fair share of dirty love rats.  In fact, I married one.  Don't get me wrong I am not a man hater or anything like that.  There are some good guys out there.  Some really good guys, in fact.  Unfortunately for me, the good guys I have come across are either gay or already spoken for.  So far anyway.

Maybe I have a sign on my forehead that just attacts the dregs, the bad boys, the wrong ones.  The ones that just can't keep their bits and bobs safely in their pants.  On the flip side if the rat I married hadn't have done what he did I would, quite possibly, have still been stuck in the marriage, feeling miserable and plodding through life instead of enjoying it.

Since the rat has left, I feel like a new woman, I have a new outlook, a new agenda and a new goal in life.  I have also developed my ratometer, hopefully the next time a rat tries to enter my life, waaah, waaah, waaah.  The alarm bells will sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment