Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: I'm back!

Tuesday 27 December 2011

I'm back!

It's been two weeks since my last post and this is only my fourth for the whole of December.  There just hasn't been enough hours in my day.  I'm sure I have passed myself going backwards on numerous occasions.   What with illnesses and more illnesses, sorting Christmas as well as the day to day tasks, I have not had a minute to myself.  But, things are starting to improve and I'm back now.

We have been plagued by illness this month.  Firstly a cold swept the house and everyone felt pretty ropey with sore throats, sniffs and sneezes and just as we got over that the 24 hour diarrhoea and vomiting bug hit us all.  I lost one nights sleep nursing Charlie and then the night that we had tickets for the pantomime Faye started, closely followed by me, so that was yet another nights sleep lost.  Two nights in a week istough going.  Thankfully, we are all now recovered and germ free.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, we did.  Once the mountain of presents has been ripped open I set to and cooked the dinner.  I have cooked the dinner before but, only for me and now ex-hubby, never for guests so the stakes were high.  I'm proud to say I pulled it off.  The plates were almost licked clean so it must have been good.  It was no easy task cooking a dinner with two hyper kids constantly wanting my attention, but I did it and stayed relatively stress free.  Well, kind of...

My house is now trashed and I keep scratching my head and wondering where on earth I am going to put all the new toys.  It is currently like an assault course to cross the living room and if you want to watch the TV you have to sit in specific seats or the view is blocked.  Still, these things will get sorted all in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment