Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Crazily Busy

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Crazily Busy

I've been so busy these last few days that I've met myself going backwards and the time to write a post has been non-existent.  After a busy day at work, followed by shopping and I even managed to squeeze in a bit of cleaning I finally have a spare half an hour.

With the Sun shining at the weekend it was a chance to get back outdoors and blow off the cobwebs.  It's been a long winter and I'm not one for the cold so I have spent most of it wrapped up nice and warm inside, hibernating.

The kids had been stuck inside most of the week and due to half term and me being at work it;s difficult to do much. I don't work Fridays, my man booked the day off and we headed off for a day at the Zoo.  We visited Yorkshire Wildlife Park www.yorkshirewildlifepark.com near Doncaster and had an amazing day.  The kids loved getting up close with the animals.  They loved hand feeding the wallabies and Faye said her favourite part of the day was when the lion wee'd on the tree.  Charlies favourite was seeing the meercats and me I just loved all of it.  It was a proper family day out complete with picnic.

Saturday was cinema, for the movies for juniors followed by park and then onto swimming.  Sunday was a day at the beach complete with Fish and Chips.  I have to say that the seaside was bitterly cold and I was frozen through by the time we left.  It was a pretty exhausting but brilliant few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment