Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Writing in the Sunshine

Saturday 16 April 2011

Writing in the Sunshine

I'm sat here in my little garden and it feels like it is the middle of summer.  I have managed to rid myself of the jeans and jumper, instead opting to wear one of my gorgeous maxi dresses. It almost feels like I am a million miles away, on the Mediterranean perhaps... I wish.

After the hard, cold winter that we have experience this year, it is so refreshing to hear the birds sing and observe the garden bursting to life.   To sit here and feel the heat on your skin makes the world suddenly appear not so bad after all.

I have completed rough drafts of all the work I need to submit for my assignment 4, so will just need to edit them in a few days.  As for the rest of my day, I will be outside enjoying this weather while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment