Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer

Saturday 16 July 2011

I've had so much going on these past few weeks that I haven't had the time to settle and really write anything at all.   I have a few items in the pipeline but they are still very much at the drafting stages.  My mind is too pre-occupied with my upcoming holiday.  Come Wednesday I will be flying off the to the sunny island of Rhodes.  Looking forward to some sea,sun and much needed chill out time.  Who knows I may meet a Greek god over there who will sweep me off my feet and declare undying love (A girl can dream!)

I've been looking back at some of the earlier postings on my blog and I've decided that my mission for when I return is to do a overhaul of my blog.  My mind set is totally different to the one back then when I set off.  My profile definitely needs some attention.

I also think my name for the blog needs possibly changing.  It was very relevant at the time because it was a New Beginning, but now I'm heading down the path and New Beginnings just doesn't seem to have the same significance, however I am undecided on this.  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment