Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Failed!

Saturday 12 November 2011

Failed!

I have failed at the NaBoPoMo.  Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I have been unable to fulfil entries for the last two days.  I'm a bit gutted because I don't like to fail at anything, but my laptop was feeling a bit poorly and needed to be made better.  Anyway, she's all up and running again now so hopefully I should be back on it. 

I actually sat down with my pen and paper the other day and started writing a story and I actually found when I read it back that it flowed better then it does when I just type away on the laptop.  I may have to start writing the old fashioned way and see how things go. Who knows that may be my way forward.

Today, I decided to have a play day with the kids.  So we have sat and read books, played games, had the play-doh out and made some wonderful messy creations.  I still have bright blue play-doh stuck under my fingers nail and it's not coming out.  Never mind, we have had good fun.  I love days like this when you have nowhere to go and nothing to do.  I have to confess we didn't even get dressed until lunch time.  And, I don't care.  It's good to be lazy occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment