Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Need Sleep

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Need Sleep

It's just a quick entry today because I am so tired.  Last night I was awoken every hour by a poorly little boy coughing and suffering from a slightly high temperature, a runny nose and a sore throat.  It was a tough night to say the least and it's been an even tougher day.  I have drank about a gallon of coffee and seriously considered sticky taping my eyes open at one point this afternoon.

I now have a pile of presents to start wrapping ready for my babies big 3rd birthday on Thursday, so no rest for the wicked today.  On that note I can feel another coffee coming on to get me through the next hour before crawling off to my bed, where hopefully tonight I may get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment