Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: It's only Monday!

Monday 2 September 2013

It's only Monday!

Yep, it's only Monday and my working week is done.  Yipeee!  It's a hard life hehehe.  Well, technically my working week is done but it's when I get home that the real work starts. I go to work for a rest.

Tomorrow is the last day of the school holidays and it's been a long, tough, tiring six weeks but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I say that but actually we have had a good six weeks.  We've been away for a week, had lots of days out and more importantly, it's been a time for me and my little girl to re-connect again.  The last few weeks at school she'd turned into a little madam but we have resolved issues and my little lady is back, I just hope it lasts!

The uniforms are nicely ironed, labelled and ready to go on Wednesday.  It's my little mans first day at big school and I think I will have the Kleenex ready.  I've been counting down the days for this as he is really ready for school but now the time is here, I don't want him to go.  My baby isn't a baby anymore, he's a big boy!

Although, just think of all the free time I will have, yeah right.  People keep asking me, "What will you do with yourself?" For starters I will be able to do the asda shop in peace, without it taking forever as I won't have to linger down the toy aisle anymore and constantly have to keep saying, "no, no, no, no, no." I think Charlie has had his Christmas list written since January and he wants practically every toy on the shelf.

The first tasks I plan to get on with is a good de-clutter of my house.  I will have 2 full days when they are both at school to attack their bedrooms and get rid of all the junk without the cries of, "Mummy, you can't throw that away it's my favouritist, toy in the whole wide world.  Haha, evil mummy can do what she likes without prying eyes pilfering through my rubbish bag. 

As for tomorrow, I plan on enjoying our last day of the holidays and it's a trip to the cinema and maybe a naughty MacDonald's followed by bath and early night, for me of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment